lowering spring and rear disk brake convertion into a 91 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twinvtec

rear disk brake convertion

Hello evryone,
I am again in need of some help. I did a lowering spring swap on my 91 civic but now the car is out of alignment. what I would like to know is what kind of adjustments do I need to make in order to get my alignment back into place. Do I need to buy a caster and camber kit for the front end? I also read a posting about putting some washers on the upper control arm (back of the car) to get the right aligngment but what can I do to the front of the car to get right aligngment? I am thinking about doing a reardisk brake convertion on the car so I am going to wait until I finish the brake convertion before I take the car to get align. For the rear brake convertion I got all the parts from an integra 90-93 but it had the abs system on it. Can I still use this set up on my 91 civic if I remove the abs system from it?thxz guys.

P.S
here is a pic of the rear disk brake system.

Attachments

• P5190033.JPG
    P5190033.JPG
    450.2 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
rear disk brake

Can anyone tell me if I can still use the rear disk brake set up? It is an abs set up can I convert it to non abs and what parts do I need in order to do it?

you can use the integra rear disk brakes but you need to use the si e-brake cables... you cant use the the abs proportion valve so your going to have to get a si proportion valve if your not changing the front disk brakes but if you are changing the fronts you can use a integra (non abs) proportioning valve...hope this helps

Back