Lowering Springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stud4u2c17

i was wondering what rides better overall , lowering springs or the adjustible coil over springs... im just gettin the junk ones temporary for about 2 months or so because im doing a motor swap this comming week and my buddy has a crx and he ran the springs on his... they are dropzone which lower my car 2.5in (my crx) he is givin them to me for 25 bucks so its basically a steal for now... well should i get a camber kit on it because i got brand new Kumho tires and i dont wanna ruin them? thanks
TJ

most honda's only have an adjustment for toe in//out, and not for camber. so if you wanna go through those tires in about 3 weeks, yes, get a kit.

drop the car
check the camber
if its shitty then get a camber kit

you dont want one unless you need one

I agree with E_Solsi

but I've always thought of it this way, if your going to do a job, do it right and do it once.
so if you think you might need a camber kit, get a quality kit and install it when you put your springs in
that way you can do the whole job at the same time. and not need to take things apart again to put
your camber kit in if you end up needing one.

Not having a camber kit on a lowered car is like this --> :kick: . From my past experience, I went through 3 sets of Kumho Ecsta Supras in about 8 months before I got camber kits. And my crx is only lowered 1.5 inches on sprint springs, so my advice is get camber kits no matter what, if anything else it'll make your steering tight like a 10 year old girl.

Back