ls already covered?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's the b18b motor, not the b18a1. You need to use the rear mount from the CRX, that should fit properly. As far as the front goes, drilling is definitely the way to go.

You'll also have to hammer in the driver's side of the engine bay a little (don't go killing it now) so the ... was it alternator? ... doesn't rub. I had to pull my b18 out four times to get it right, the last time was to paint the spot that I hammered so it wouldn't rust.
no i the crx rear bracket has 3 bolts that connect to the block..i need a da rear bracket/..
and i already have the motor in..just waiting on my rear bracket...

i knew this punk was sohc lol.fcken ckrab. Line ur shit up to the specs of a Sir. rer crossmember and get a angle grinder genius.

ok incase you havent noticed..my sohc hasnt been running for a long ass time...ive been slowly doing this swap,the car hasnt seen the road in atleast 5mnths..before you go flappin your gums learn what game your playin...
seriously i will piss on any car you drive..i dont need an angle grinder for shit..what i do need is the correct mount..
and yes,this is the first swap im doing by myself,and to one of my cars...

I finally have a use for this pic.

english.gif

i knew this punk was sohc lol.fcken ckrab. Line ur shit up to the specs of a Sir. rer crossmember and get a angle grinder genius.

Back