ls and gsr hydro transmission for trade only

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GsrIntegra94

I'm willing to trade both of these trannys for a 99-00 si tranny. The ls would be good for a turbo setup. But I like the si because of the shorter gears. Pm me if interested.

Well I just want to trade for a b16 and I will ship. The Gsr grinds in 3rd an 4th. But the Ls has no grinds shifts really good in all gears.

B16 hydro trannies are hard to find these days. Good luck with your plans, but you may want to just sell your trannies outright in the meantime. Where are you located?

See, I know 94si probably wants that GSR or someone else will and I want the LS, that will leave you with enough to buy a b16 give or take a few...if you can find one.

Either way you should sell me that LS cheap and sell the GSR cheap too.

Actually I am also looking for a hydro B16 tranny, although I am in no rush. I just think that with cash in hand from selling his two trannies, he will be better able to jump on any B16 tranny that he comes across. I've just not seen any ads where someone with a B16 wanted that sort of trade.

Usually cash in hand>>>than offering parts in trade.

Back