LS block,head,crower,apexi,greddy,garrett,rc lots of stuff...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

Okay here goes my parts list.. I have vouches on hondatech and hondaswap. All parts are located in Va and i'll ship anything at the buyers expense..I have pics of some of this stuff you need to give me your email..
B18 shortblock complete. It will probably need to be cleaned up,new bearings etc. It is perfect to build a LS/Vtec or turbo motor. Looking for 175 it comes with everything oil pan included..It will probably cost 75-100 bucks to ship I'm willing to drive 50 miles to deliever..

LS SRP 9:1 pistons great shape need rings..offers

LS Eagle H-Beam rods..I will sell rods and pistons for 425 shipped or 400 picked up. I believe these will also work in a b20..I have pics of rods and pistons.

LS head fully assembled- This head is slightly ported. It comes crower with valvetrain but has stock LS cams,it also has JG Cam gears,air breather and gold valvecover. Looking for 400 picked up 300 without cam gears.. I could probably ship this for 50-75 bucks.

Greddy profec B-boost controller its light blue and mint it comes with all instructions looking for 200. I have pics

Apexi SAFC-Mint comes with instructions no stand 150 firm I have pics..

Aem FPR-75 bucks

JG edelbrock camgears 140shipped..

LS hydro tranny 700 no grinds mint..

UNORTHODOX undrive pulley-its the pulley for no AC/PS-70 bucks shipped

Brand new never opened Blox 12:1 FMU-80 shipped

RC 550's injectors-175shipped

Brand new mr gasket LS headgasket-60shipped

t3/t4 turbo 56 intake 60 exhaust.. The housing is welded to a 3inch DP the turbo is removed.. Looking for 450 with DP

Tial wastegate 38mm needs spring it was removed and lost can buy replacement cheap 100 shipped..

B-series drag manifold newer style with engraved drag. It is high temp black and mint looking for 200 firm..

Apexi Front mount sprayed black can be removed-offers

EG IC piping powdercoated black-offers

3inch straight pipe 1 piece with 3 inch tanabe medallion exhaust picked up only for a EG hatch 200 firm..

mods can erase or lock my other thread.. I could'nt figure out how to update it..

I want to sell the whole block complete. I may have a extra 1 in the shed let me go do a search later today when the weather breaks. I'll let you know.. I found a guy to completely rebuild the motor for 600 minus machine work so I may end up keeping alot of the motor stuff..

well LMK if you choose to sell them separate...i'll take them if the price is right

Damn you beat me to it. I wanted to buy Aem FPR-75 bucks. Well if it doesnt work out let me know. I can pay with paypal. later

I messed up on the pricing of the FPR. I paid 181 for it after looking at reciepts and thought I paid 130 mixing it up with the fuel rail cost. Totally my fault and i'm sorry for false advertisement. If anyone wants it i'd want slightly more luckily my friend caught that price and I want and looked at my reciept.

I'm in VA and yes thier for forced induction applications. The pistons have been miced and the bore is 20 over. I want 425 shipped to your door it comes with pistons,rods and arp rod bolts. All you need is rings and to get your block bored 20 over perfect for a stock LS block.....
I'm in Va...

I even have a spare block that is perfect for 150 plus shipping. I got quoted today at 600 for the bore,crank polishing,turning if needed and reassembly of the block with new bearings,rings,and those rods and pistons...I wish somebody would just take it all and take the head with crower valvetrain,port work and powdercoated valvecover. I will cut somebody a decent deal on everything..

buy my shit guys I'm constantly changing my mind its driving me crazy. I can wait 2 weeks after getting paid and rebuild the motor getting the block work done but then its all outta pocket.. Or I can sell parts and partially pay for me a 800 doller JDM LS motor from noyan locally with under 50k..

Quoted post[/post]]
buy my shit guys I'm constantly changing my mind its driving me crazy. I can wait 2 weeks after getting paid and rebuild the motor getting the block work done but then its all outta pocket.. Or I can sell parts and partially pay for me a 800 doller JDM LS motor from noyan locally with under 50k..

I don't have a spare crank to whoever it was that was asking. I don't know what I did with it I think it might be at my dads house i'll check sunday... Anyways bump this thread..

Back