Ls build need advice ....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if its first time I dont think its well be easy

if its your first time picking up a wrench, well it will be a bit more difficult. but if you know your way around a engine and are capable of following instructions, you can do it.

golden eagle kits has made doing a lsv stupid easy. put a sandwich plate between your oil filter and block, run a oil line from the sandwich plate to the head, were you dont even have to tap anymore because there is a plug on the side of the head, use the LSV dowel pins, use LSV head gasket, and use GSR head studs.

Super easy.;)

yea it is pretty easy i have doin one on ma bois 96 tegg it was ma first time and it tru folow steps and yur gud but i aint doin lsv i wanna be blowin wit a ls non v have ppl be mad lol

thats good man mayby I think its hard because I didnt try it yet .

if I just change a b18b head and put gsr head and change rode bolt is that enough to make a vtec ? or must put new pistopns and water pump ?

sorry for that much of Q

nah no prob well for ma boi we changed water pump oil pump tha belts and all since u runnin a gsr timin belt and stuff be diff tha teeth diff aswell as spin diff from a ls but thas wuh he did and rods u dont need to change nor pistons but to each his own i told him to get some hi comp ones but he didnt since it his dd but with tha u gotta watch for clearance issues and get tha lsv kit wire, vtec chip ur comp, and u pretty much set to go..

but it takes alot of reading and googling and askin for advice but in all its pretty simple jus take ur time dnt rush thas wen problems happen

Back