ls hatch problems wtf!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Freek

I jus put a ls in my 89 si. did the vaccums everything. i think im using the ls harness though. it jus cranks over thats it no fire or sputter nadda. im a code reader eally never tried. need some help or im gonna waste money and sell it cheap. :confused:

Anybody? Is it possible that teg harness is fuckin it up. Im gonna try my si harness today i got stretch lil bit

Quoted post[/post]]
Can u write in english? A little clearer? And we can try to help

word. dont bring these shitty topics up like this, try and help yourself first, does it have fuel? is it sparking? if you have no clue how to do either of those, i would have suggested you shouldnt try to swap any motor. hell ill go out on a limb here and say dont bother trying to change the batteries in a flashlight! haha damn im harsh tonight.

What ECU are you using? Is the wire harness on the engine the LS one, or a modified version of
the original Si harness? Basically, the post above hit the nail on the head...
Fuel, air, and spark.....are priority number 1.

i've only gotten spark on 2 cylinders. i'm using the pr4 im not completely fuckin stupid at this. im using my si harness jus strecthed out a bit.im using obd1 ls diz that i rewired with obd0 plugs on it. i had 2 wires left and one was jus plain white and the was yellow green. wasnt sure to wire them together or not. im pretty sure im getting fuel. the vaccum not completely sure about tried my best hooking them up.

what year ls do you know if the motor is supposed to be obd1? if its obd0 you also need injectors and o2 sensor. but i would say check your connection in the distributor and check its not a bad one.

have you gona through and checked the no brainer things? ie like grounds, good connections, proper fuel line connections and such.

I ran into a bit of the stupidest stuff because I overlooked it. Like having my fuel lines backwards on the filter lol. That was awsome :X

you only have spark at 2 cylinders?

make sure you are using the correct harness, you need the harness from the Si, and modify it to fit/work with the LS.

Back