1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ls head

Discussion in 'Integra' started by hazzardboy95, May 21, 2007.

1. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Whats going on. I have a freshly milled head just chillin around my house from my old motor and I cant sell the fucker so im thinking of getting it ported and polished. I know a very good machineist and hes a good friend of mine. My question is do you think after I swap it out will I get a noticeably power gain? While im waiting on that I think im going to try to find a set of cams and a good valve train. And before you start with the whole "why dont you just put a gsr head on it" thats not what im asking, stick to the subjecet, power out of the ls.

2. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Lovin the responses guys. I figured eg6sir would pop in to make fun or something, or maybe even ahhvtec. Where you guys at when I need you.

3. TAGURIT

TAGURIT New Member

as i mentioned on another thread. i have a b18a1 non-vtec motor and i'm slamming 13's w/ headwork, intake, open hedder, fpr, stock tranny. a good decent number of the v-tecs i run i eat. i'm not talking smack, just putting things in perspective that you can build an all motor non-vtec and have just as much fun with it. represent the honda/acura camp....represent

4. hazzardboy95

hazzardboy95 Hon-daaaa

Thats what im thinking.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted