Ls head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Whats going on. I have a freshly milled head just chillin around my house from my old motor and I cant sell the fucker so im thinking of getting it ported and polished. I know a very good machineist and hes a good friend of mine. My question is do you think after I swap it out will I get a noticeably power gain? While im waiting on that I think im going to try to find a set of cams and a good valve train. And before you start with the whole "why dont you just put a gsr head on it" thats not what im asking, stick to the subjecet, power out of the ls.

Lovin the responses guys. I figured eg6sir would pop in to make fun or something, or maybe even ahhvtec. Where you guys at when I need you.

as i mentioned on another thread. i have a b18a1 non-vtec motor and i'm slamming 13's w/ headwork, intake, open hedder, fpr, stock tranny. a good decent number of the v-tecs i run i eat. i'm not talking smack, just putting things in perspective that you can build an all motor non-vtec and have just as much fun with it. represent the honda/acura camp....represent

Back