1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LS Question...

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by BP203, Jun 22, 2010.

1. BP203

BP203 New Member

If you don't know sh*t, please don't post sh*t.

Anyways, planning for my first build. This build will go into a 94+ Integra hatch (That's right, Integra's are hatches, not coupes). I will build this for boost & plan to aim somewhere between 350 & 400 whp. Preferably nothing over 400whp.

I've got a LS NON vtec head laying around and I've been skeptical of using it since it's not Vtec. I personally don't think it's going to make THAT big of a difference, but who knows. I'm going to be spending alot of time, money & research on this build, and I don't want to regret anything in the end.

I know there are TONS of threads on this subject, but there seems to be too many indiots who like to comment on threads they know nothing about. I would like to talk to someone who can speak on personal expierence personally. So, the question is, will I be wasting my time and money boosting an LS motor that's non vtec to get up and around 350 - 400 whp?

Second question is, if an LS head non vtec is worth building, what kind of parts should I get for the head to make it with hold 350 - 400 whp? I dont need the most expensive parts I can find since I'm not running a rediculous amount of power, but I do need some good reliable parts.

Any help will be appreciated, but please only comment if you've done a build on an LS non vtec before.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted