LS Race parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry to hear about your accident. I just bought the same valve springs and retainers for my Integra, I wish I would have waited now. Good Luck with your auctions.

damn wish i had the money...these parts would be perfect for my build this winter. Who made the intake manifold for you?

would you stop acution on the springs and i could pick them up friday?

If you make me an offer i couldnt possibly refuse :worthy:

damn wish i had the money...these parts would be perfect for my build this winter. Who made the intake manifold for you?

Im not exactly sure who made it, I obtained it off a friend, who was going to use it as a Direct Port Nitrous setup as you can see in the pics that it was once tapped for it, but he never got around to using it...i can find out who made it if your really interested

im not sure what to offer you. i'll let you know soon. but if someone bids on them i'll bid i guess.

you crashed the teg? or is this from the crx? or were they in the nissan when you crache4d that?

damn you and having more cars than me :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2004, 05:56 PM
you crashed the teg? or is this from the crx? or were they in the nissan when you crache4d that?

damn you and having more cars than me :D
[post=372147]Quoted post[/post]​

long story......yes i have 4 cars..2 run.... :sad:

I Would definetely get those springs/retainers and cams if I werent a broke bithc.

I have 2 cars... The Integra runs awesomely!! the other well its the exact opposite of the integra...

Back