LS/RS/GS brake swap into a 92' Sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
Ok first off what all do I need? I can get the Front and rear disc. brakes complete knuckles and trailing arms off of a 94-97 Integra for $350. What else do I need to complete the swap? Should I bother with the fronts or is it not going to improve braking performance over the stock front discs?

Bumpity,

I have a guy that has a GSR that he's parting out and he wants to know what all I need off of it to do the rear disc brake swap. What is everything that I need to do it? I want to be sure that I have a full parts list. I have a general idea of what I'd need, but I want to be 100% sure.

I know that I need the
trailing arms
upper control arms
discs
calipers
and the Si parking brake cables I believe?

Anything that I'm missing?

Ok so I'll ask him for the front assemblies as well. I figured there was probably a difference in braking power for the Integra front brakes. I think I need to get a new power booster, brake master-cylinder and distribution block as well?

I think I'll probably just stick with the Integra discs for the fronts. That Legend brake swap looks like it'd be over my head, seeing as you need a drill press and something to remove that material so it fits. It looks like it'd be a good way to go, I just don't have the tools to get something like that done.

I'm sure the Integra discs will be a decent upgrade over my stock discs anyways.

Uh this is kinda old. But I guess my lower control arms don't need to be changed out for the Integra's? I just use the Integras upper control arms and my Civic's lower control arms?

Is upgrading the brake lines necessary? How difficult is it? Can I do it with just a floor jack and jack stands?

Back