LS Swap Into 91CRX HF WIRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ExclusiveImports

My boy did my wiring harness for multiport fuel injection and we got the ls stqarted and it runs fine idles at about 1 grand the only problem besides code 9 and 16 is that my car wont let me rev past 3500 rpms i tried a new ecu new distributor new plugs new wires and nothing! only lets me rev to 3500 please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um....why did you do any wiring? The LS doesn't require any wiring in an HF. The HF already has MPFI. well, you need to wire the knock sensor, but I think that's it.

Heres the codes your throwing:

9- CYP Sensor (Cylinder)
defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor

16- Fuel Injector System
defective circuit or unplugged / defective fuel injector

That should give you a start.
Citizen is absolutly right. the HF and SI's are already MPFI... what the hell did "your boy" wire-in?? =/

i am sorry my fault guys u r right i meant to say dx i have a dual point fuel injected dx! thats why he had to do the wiring!

It's cool man. anyway, I'm afraid I don't know why you can't rev it up...
and obviously you've searched around right?

yeah i have, i kept thinking it was the distributor because of code 9 but i switched like four of them and its still doin da same thing im out of time money and patience im on the virge of blowin the god damn thing up with all the crap in it!

sell something to me before you do.

lol.

you wired something in the distributor wrong. and did you take out the resistor box and connect all the wwires to each othjer? the LS uses saturated injectors whic dont need a resistor box

my 91 hb was doing the same thing, i thought it was an ecu problem but i checked everything and it was fine, so i knew it was a wiring problem, so i heard about the tps throttle position sensor, i unplugged it and sure enough thats what it was, it wasn't reving past 3500

yeah this thread was definitely 2 years old when you posted that.

fail.

Back