Ls Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybridhatchls

If you have read any of my previous posts you knew I was doing a LS swap into a 93 civic SI the swap is running fine everything is good except for the check engine light which is the 02 sensor and its running rich. I took it to a shop when I got done to see what I needed to make it run better they put an ECU in it said it was a P06 anyone know what it is??? My next question is I got shit on last night when I was racing it grabs 3rd gear and all I was racing a damn b18a1 and got shit on Im not sure what the problem is but it doesnt have the power I would have thought it would have they are using my stock si harness and im not sure what they did to it but any help would be appreaciated

first, you need to calm down and retype what you're trying to say. use some punctuation marks cuz you're rambling a little.
if we can figure out what you're trying to say maybe one of us will have an answer for you.

the only thing i understodd form that is that you've got an LS in your 93 hatch and it's got a check engine light, the rest of it didn't make too much sense. you asked a question in there somewhere, did you want to know what ECU it was they were using? if that's the case, click here(ECU reference sheet)

Back