Ls Turbo Sizes????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So even with RC 440's or Precision 440's I still will not be able to reach this goal??? My tuner did say I will need 16+psi possibly to reach 300. What could my number look like that you would think with this setup and I know it might vary on different tuners. I was hoping atleast 250whp out of this setup.

250whp is achievable on 10-11psi with a good tune. injectors are injectors... just make sure you get nothing smaller than 440's and make sure you get saturated, NOT peak and hold.

Could I ask what saturated is and what are the advantages and disadvantages are?????

Also Im trying to figure my fuel system out and I hear people say walbro 255lph, aem fuel rail and stock fpr because the B&M doesn't let you lower pressure. I dont know. What could be a good fuel setup with my goals 250-300whp???

Last edited:
You really need to do some research. It does not matter what size injectors you run, as long as they are large enough. Currently I am running 880's for my street car. When you get into the larger injectors you will hear peak and hold or saturated injectors, the difference is the resistance of the injector. All the injectors cost roughly the same so why not have the headroom. If you are running a street car I would suggest a 57 trim T3 T4 .63 / .50 it will spool at 3K and won't run out of air for your application on the top end. Using a 60-1 is an overkill for your setup.

overkill as in what???? Not Necessary for my application. Either way My goal is 300whp, but I atleast want 250 whp out of it. I want 300whp for the track and 200-250whp for cruising. I will be running a Boost controlling but not sure what kind to get, never got into researching that yet.

Back