1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ls v or turbo???

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by b1892eg, Apr 15, 2008.

1. b1892eg

b1892eg New Member

i want lsv but if i want turbo dose vtec even matter?? or should i just build it for turbo or do both? i have a 92 eg b18b and would like a high 11 low 12 daily driver! what type of a parts list and turbo should i be lookin at! new to the honda world but just tryin to learn! so any help would be thankful!!! thanks guys!

2. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

For starters, you should really do alot of research. You cant just expect to throw parts at a car with a half ass installation and make that kind of power.

It takes a lot of research. I was on the internet looking at engines and how they work 2 years before I ever made any change to my car.

Now, as far as power-wise, you can get there with a built LS or a built LS-VTEC, but the bottom line is to make that kind of power and retain the reliability of a daily driver, you will need to change the internals of the engine to handle it.

I recommend starting your research here: Turbo Information - HondaSwap Forums

You will learn alot, and maybe then you can consider starting your project.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted