1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ls vtec question

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by the_big_dl86, Nov 26, 2007.

1. the_big_dl86

the_big_dl86 New Member

ok.im starting my ls vtec build this weekend.(i hope)and i just wana make sure i know and have everything i need before i start.i have researched a buttload and have most of the information i need.however,these in structions always seem to leave something out>so heres my last few questions.im running a obd2 p2t ecu.can i use my ls injectors?also i know the ecu will not plug into my 90 crx.can i get an adaptor or do i need a whole new harness.where can i get them?thanx any help is greatly appreciated.oh and one more thing,will i have any deck height or valve float problems with p30 pistons,b16a2 head and ls rods?

2. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

then you obviously didnt do ALL your research. lol pretty important question there.

umm i would say no on the deck height problem. are you running high lift cams? if not then i wouldnt worry about it.

call up rywire to send you the adapter for you crx harness. your gonna need one for your dizzy plugs as well.

3. the_big_dl86

the_big_dl86 New Member

what is rywire?not familiar with that company.how do i contact them?nevermind i found them thanx

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  4. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

i used locash racing for my harness. Its was cheaper but i think the colors were different from the rywire one. Either way i was able to get it running without instructions.

I read the instructions online for other harness so when it came time i knew exactly how everything went together without having to go back to check. Its really simple.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted