LS/Vtec w/ tons of parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

I bought two engines and have an almost built LS/Vtec. It was being setup to run a dry sump oil system but can easily be changed back. I can do the work i it is perferred. The engine has new rings, bearings, seals and has been cleaned, honed and painted gray. All parts are oem honda. There is no wiring harness or alternator but everything else is included. I also will include all the remaining parts from the B18 and B16 donor engines. The external oil line has been run using certified AN hardware and is a rigid stainless steel AN-6 line fabricated at an approved aircraft maintenance facility (by me at work). All work on the engine has been done to the best of my ability. I am an auto mechanic and aircraft mechanic by trade and have been for many years now (more auto the aircraft). I am selling the engine because I am using a different one for my current project and am running out of garage space. I would like $2000 for everything wich is a very good deal considering the amount of time, effort and expense that was put into this project. I am located in Mississauga Ontario Canada.The only condition of the sale is that I want to hear the engine run and be taken for a spin the the car it has been installed in.

please email any questions to flyerfixer@hotmail.com

Thanks
Sean

I checked on shipping for these parts at it seems like it going to cost almost as much as the parts themselves. So if your interested, maybe we could negotiate a place to meet in between me and you and setup a meeting. Please let me know.

Sean

That is more then likely NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. your up there and i am in Texas.........

Back