LS Webs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just curious, but what would you guys suggest I run for psi in my tires? I've heard 35, 38, and 40. I always kept my wheels on my steelies at 35, but since these are low profile tires, I don't know what to keep them at now. Recommendations appreciated.

Just curious, but what would you guys suggest I run for psi in my tires? I've heard 35, 38, and 40. I always kept my wheels on my steelies at 35, but since these are low profile tires, I don't know what to keep them at now. Recommendations appreciated.
it says it right on the side of the tire dummy.

Actually it doesn't. I can take a picture and show you. It says refer to my car's owners manual. : /

I was just wondering if I should run it different than what my owner's manual suggests.

Seriously, I'm not that dumb, the first thing I did was check the tire.

Last edited:
try 38psi

drive around... check the edge of the tire if it lookslike you are rolling over the edge then put more air in if it doesnt look like you are reaching to the edge then let some air out

the rears will usually take 2-4 less psi

try 38psi

drive around... check the edge of the tire if it lookslike you are rolling over the edge then put more air in if it doesnt look like you are reaching to the edge then let some air out

the rears will usually take 2-4 less psi

Thanks E_SolSi,

I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Back