ls wiring issue to 91 dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StumpedLSswapper

i have a 91 civic hatch dx with a 92 ls b18a1 obd1 i have the swap complete bought the obd0 to obd1 conversion harness anyone have a diagram of how to rewire the main plugs at the shock towers from the civic dx plug to the 92 ls b18a1 plug i am tryin to save some money have spent over 2200 dollars on this swap any help would be appreciated

I dunno about wiring but i wanted to ask why u wasted ur money for an obd swap when both the engine and the car are the same obd...it shoulda plugged and played.

you should have bought an OBD0 distributor and ECU instead - it would have been all but pulg and play then (well, a MPFI conversion)... I have a 97 B18B in my CRX, runnning OBD0. Just add 90-91 teg distributor and stir gently.

There is not a standard way of making OBD0-OBD1 conversion harnesses. I've seen at least two different ways - main difference being how the rewiring of the distributor is handled. With your car being a DX, you really are in a world of pain because you need to do the MPFI conversion and the OBD0-OBD1 conversion at the same time.

Good luck. This is tougher than anything I've heard in this forum for a while.

If you don't already have a helms for your car and a 92 integra, get one now. You'll probably need both by the time all is said and done.

Back