LSD?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I'm trying to decide on what LSD to go with on my 90 Crx. (Phantom Grip, Quiefie, or ITR) Any other suggestions would be great?

not sure if the ITR one will work in a cable tranny
quaife is the shit
phantom grip is really only good for launches (no one leggers) but really wont work as well for cornering as a true LSD would

quaife is the best... end of story

did you just say your using a B16 with a stock si tranny. ?????????????? do you mean Si-R ?

si probably meaning 99-00 civic si b16a2 tranny or something...

anyway, the quaiffe is the best. can't beat a lifetime warranty either.
kazz, is ok, but not as good.
itr is decent for low power (<200) cars, but after that it gets hurt.
the phantom grip is a POS

Yes I did mean a Civic SI tranny not the CRX SI tranny! Where's the cheapest place to get the quaiffe from?

Before you buy?????????????
What type of horsepower are you looking at?

If you are under 200 the stock stuff will work just as good. Quaife is almost exactly what HONDA made for the LSD. We have 2. Another Team has a Quaife and they returned it because there isn't much difference. Just more costly. But the lifetime warranty is sweet. And if your pushing more than 200hp then yes Quaife is the BEST.

my friend runs 11's with a GSR turbo, he uses quaife and he loves it to death, he puts down around 260-270 whp, so im sure it will work for 99% of ur guys's cars.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 28 2003, 01:26 PM
Try groupbuycenter.com, there's usually a good there going on there.

I checked it out and they want $895 does anyone know of a place for cheaper maybe?

Back