lshatchcx18 is a scammer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dirtygsr94

i paid for a wastegate from this guy about 2 months ago he said that he couldnt do the deal anymore and he would send my money back so i said cool....its been about 2 months now no money has been returned to me nor has any part arrived SCAMMER i would take this post down if my money ever gets here but that will probably never happen beware everybody i dont have much money as i am paying for my own college right now and cant afford to do bussiness with people like this anymore. fuck scammers

Quoted post[/post]]
i paid for a wastegate from this guy about 2 months ago he said that he couldnt do the deal anymore and he would send my money back so i said cool....its been about 2 months now no money has been returned to me nor has any part arrived SCAMMER i would take this post down if my money ever gets here but that will probably never happen beware everybody i dont have much money as i am paying for my own college right now and cant afford to do bussiness with people like this anymore. fuck scammers

That sux dOod.

HOpe you get your money back. :mad:
Thieves/scammers suck big blUE, hairy elephant balls :mad:

Good Luck!

I think I dealt with him in the past. I believe I bought a LS oilpan off of him. I didn't have a problem with the guy. I never installed the pan but it was shipped & transaction was fine. Sorry to hear..

ya i used paypal to pay but cant accept transactions back to my account since its linked to a credit card not a bank account

Back