lucas oil stabilizer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

i am about to drop a gsr swap in one of my cars and i was wanting to know what you guys think about using lucas oil stabilizer. It is not a new motor or a fresh rebuild so is it a good idea to use something like this or not...? Why or Why not

thanks

I personally use Mobil 1 in my engine but have considered adding some of the synthetic Lucas stuff. I know a guy that swears by it. I don't know. I would like to hear from someone who has used it in a Honda engine.

Can you say that you have realized any benefit from it? Hate to pay $15 a quart for nothing.

I think that stuff is only for conventional oil

that shit is awesome.

i use it in my mirage, and in the 240.

i have tranny stabalizer too :) 1/2 my tranny is full of it. it makes shifting like molasses when the car is cold, but when it warms up it shifts better than using just all tranny fluid.

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

i use it on all my cars.....even my lsv

I use it in my freshly rebuilt h22, and haven't had a problem at all. I've run it in all my cars for quite a while now and have never had a problem. However, I didn't run it in all my cars for quite a while before that, and didn't have a problem either, so it's hard to say if it really makes a difference or not. I know people who swear by it, and people who swear against it. It is a fair bit of money though, but I do agree with the concept of it, and I sleep better knowing I added it, so I run it. In my h22 I run conventional oil (valvoline) and add the regular stabilizer, not the synthetic one.

Back