Lude Pic Update

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

well i got my brakes in, and i have a couple other pics i had on my camera i added...

this is me, driving my tranny :)
s3e72e73465fc5.jpg

these are the slicks i was running when i was at the track...
s3e72e75083484.jpg

s3e72e75a3528b.jpg

im not sure what these slicks are actually for... but they sucked ass.

newest addition to the lude :)
s3e72e74699413.jpg

pretty :)

i think a 55 gallon drum of fresh solvent should get them clean!
s3e72e763a3055.jpg

oh yes, they are sexy.
s3e72e76e0ba75.jpg

ive been thinking about this next... tell me what you think?
s3e727d2b12fb7.jpg

s3e727d104899c.jpg

ok so the wing was a joke... BUT GOOD LORD LOOK AT IT! lmao, anyway, i just thought id post some recent pics :)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 15 2003, 02:54 AM
s3e727d2b12fb7.jpg

Dat'z tizzoite! Lahk... TIiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIITE sedan y0! I need to make my 4 door look like that!

:slap:

Nice pics, by the way. Are the rotors stock size? What other brake upgrades did you throw in?

yea they are stock size, i did pads too, i just got what a friend of mine that runs a shop reccomended me to get, which is what he runs. im not sure about improved breaking or less brake fade yet, i drove on them for the first time tonight, still seating them and breaking them in. i know im going to get flamed "you decreased the contact patch blah blah blah" but its a fuckin prelude, it's a ship with wheels lol.

omg just when i thought aluminum wings couldnt get any higher ;) :huh:

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT
WING?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WTF?? DATS DURTTTTTTYYYYYYY

no fuckin way, that thing is so fast, i GUARENTEE i could get on the gay and the curious 2 with that sexy momma!

haha gay and curious.

the fags and the curious.....
you lick your cock, a quarter mile at a time

id take a baseball bat to that piece of shit wing. just to see what would happen....

:lol: how dare y'all make fun of that TIZZITE wing! :lol: i'd rock that bitch on my rex if it'd stopped my hatch from rattling :D

nice rotors!! i would paint the calipers red to make em look as good. of course, you can always paint em black too.

lol yea they would be the only red thing on my entire vehicle... i dont want to draw attention to them really, the car looks stock as hell, and i like it like that ;)

Back