Mad Congrats to Celia and CivicSleeper98!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

94RedSiGal

Check out Celia's new sig! :eek:
9-18-2004 - The day I become Mrs. CivicSleeper98... :)

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D

You guys make a great couple! Good luck to both of you!

OMG MARTINE, thanks sweetie!!!!!!! LMAO... Yesterday I came home from work, go to check out NE in CSI, and sure enough, Rob made a post announcing the wedding... So I figured might as well have a cheesy sig, lol.... Like he mentioned on the other thread, we will invite some, but will not be able to invite all NE members due to the fact that out list is getting pretty big as it is, lol.... However we will post pictures, and hopefully the ones we do invite we will be able to join us in our celebration.. Once again, thanks Martine! ;)
-Celia

:D

Celia, maybe next summer (when the weather is better) you and Rob will let us throw you an engagement party/bbq?

thats awesome! you 2 are great to each other from what ive seen. wish i could find someone like that. ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 17 2003, 12:03 PM
Celia, maybe next summer (when the weather is better) you and Rob will let us throw you an engagement party/bbq?

OMG, ofcourse!!!! You know I'm gonna end up crying though since I'm such a friggin softie!!

Originally posted by Celia+Dec 17 2003, 12:17 PM-->
94RedSiGal
@Dec 17 2003, 12:03 PM

OMG, ofcourse!!!! You know I'm gonna end up crying though since I'm such a friggin softie!!

Gosh Celia, I'll bring along a big ol' box of Kleenex for you then. You've been so wonderful and supportive of the NE area group for years. You've held several great parties for all of us. You've only ever been nice to everyone. You are the glue that holds us all together. An engagement party for you two is the very least we can do to thank you for all of the good times that you've given to the rest of us. :)

Gosh Celia, I'll bring along a big ol' box of Kleenex for you then. You've been so wonderful and supportive of the NE area group for years. You've held several great parties for all of us. You've only ever been nice to everyone. You are the glue that holds us all together. An engagement party for you two is the very least we can do to thank you for all of the good times that you've given to the rest of us. :)

Awwww, Martine, dont do this to me! I'm tearing up! and please don't think I'm leaving or anything because I'm not... I love having meets, I love cooking for everyone, and enjoying the times I have with awesome people, checking out the cars, in hopes to drive someone elses, lol...... there will be many more meets in the future, with lots of grub, and laughs..

werd. never met ya either, but hey. congrats. may it last 23123123123 times longer than my average relationship :) hehe

maybe we can throw a pre- or after- "party" for all the car peeps...

Ohh Ohh, can I be the ring bearer???? Just kidding, I don't know either of you either, but the fact that your both active hondaswappers is enough to tell me that your good people. CONGRATULATIONS, hopefully you'll bless our world with the second generation of HONDASWAPPERS... that would be soooo cute. HEHE. Congratulations once again. :p

CONGRATS!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Best of luck to ya!!!
Hope everything goes great.

Even tho I don't know you :lol:

Man 8 days after my b-day, cool, crap and I will only be 20.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 18 2003, 05:19 AM
werd. never met ya either, but hey. congrats. may it last 23123123123 times longer than my average relationship :) hehe

maybe we can throw a pre- or after- "party" for all the car peeps...

:werd:

Congrats :thumbsup: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back