mad downforce y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah that first pic is definately a fiero. note the squareness of the dashboard.

Lamborghini-Countach-Red-Front-Angle-st.jpg

And

Lamborghini-Countach-Rear-Angle-Red-4-st.jpg

Are the same car....

I hate to say it...but it is a real Lambo...

the front turnsignal prolly got broken...it doesn't mean jack shit that it's a kit car....it just means it iether just happened, or the owner doesn't care about it...

Same with the midding fog light....maybe a rock kicked up and broke it....and finding new fogs to replace a busted one on a lambo is not an easy find...it's one of those things that takes time to order.

Dash to boxy....have you been in a real lambo....go google a real lambo and look at that dash.....same thing.

Why would someone build a Lambo kit from a Feiro just to show it off at a lambo car show...look at the cars in the background...do you see any other feiros...no

a kit car would be close...yes, but a kit car can not actually rotate those huge rear tires......

So I say that is a real lambo, and if he is getting enough power to the rear to smoke those tires, then he would need a wing in the front to keep the car to the ground....front mounted spoilers are not that uncommon of a thing to see...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 15 2004, 10:54 AM

Are the same car....

I hate to say it...but it is a real Lambo...

the front turnsignal prolly got broken...it doesn't mean jack shit that it's a kit car....it just means it iether just happened, or the owner doesn't care about it...

Same with the midding fog light....maybe a rock kicked up and broke it....and finding new fogs to replace a busted one on a lambo is not an easy find...it's one of those things that takes time to order.

Dash to boxy....have you been in a real lambo....go google a real lambo and look at that dash.....same thing.

Why would someone build a Lambo kit from a Feiro just to show it off at a lambo car show...look at the cars in the background...do you see any other feiros...no

a kit car would be close...yes, but a kit car can not actually rotate those huge rear tires......

So I say that is a real lambo, and if he is getting enough power to the rear to smoke those tires, then he would need a wing in the front to keep the car to the ground....front mounted spoilers are not that uncommon of a thing to see...
[post=377090]Quoted post[/post]​

good enough for me

Yeah, I didn't claim to be an expert. I just realize that I won't be able to afford the real thing any time soon. So I'd SETTLE for a well done replicar. The replicar that I sat in went for 10k at an auction for drug seizures. It had a rear view screen in the dash and everything. The tires were huge too. Very, very nice

Sorry... that lambo is ugly as all fuck. with or without the wing. I wouldn't drive that ugly piece of crap if someone gave it to me and paid for my gas.

mental note: When I win the lotto, give everyone here a LAmbo, except revolution8k, he will get an old rusted out Pinto.

:ph34r:

a guy who lives 3 houses down from me used to have an old pinto drag car...it was red with the rainbow stripe thingies on the side, and tubbed with bigass slicks...dont know what it had, but it ran nines.

:huh:

Back