Made a Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what typical corollas look like these days. that thing is worth about $1200 at most. i hope that integra was really beat to shit, because it was probably a bad trade.
No not really. KBB a 97 auto Integra. In perfect condition they aren't worth much. Mine's actual value decreased past how much it would take me to give it up like 3 years ago.

i think it was a good trade seeing as ae86's are becoming more and more sought after.

theres not that many of them. I mean their not like super rare or anything. but their not as common as a ef hatch.

I want your rims for my celica! lol. If you decide to swap something in, you should think about the 1UZ... :)

i hope you're happy. you forced my hand.

made me watch the initial d live action movie.

that being said. black top, new diff, change out the suspension and rebuild the tranny and [insert evil laugh here]

god dammit i love those effing cars. and i wasn't kidding, the car gods will kill you if you do any swap in that thing more radical than a rebuilt black top.

oh, and get that hoe painted. it belongs in white. no other color.

/rant

Last edited:
you shut your whore mouth.

haha its toyotas best engine to date. putting one in an 86 would just be insane. ive always wanted to take an older toyota and put a 2jz into it. or get a datsun 510 and put an rb26 into it. i really want to do just an insane build. my next car is going to be ridiculous like that.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

It's their most powerful engine to date.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

no sir.

It's their most powerful engine to date.

ACTUALLY the lexus v10 LFA engine is the most powerful to date, but unless you want to spend 180 grand on an engine, fughettaboutit.

Last edited:
600k car.

i hate toyota for that. i want one <3. its like a giant toy and it's made by toyota (so im probably not gonna break it).

i wonder if i took an nsx engine, milled down the block and bored it out to have a shorter stroke and a wider compression surface area that i would rev like the lfa. hmmm. short stroke+ big bore= F1 rev status.

which is that lfa. its fucking hawt. i swear i got a hard on watching top gear last night.

hatchi roku refers to the chassis code. hatchi roku is how you say 86 in japanese. the 4age is a good engine but when you do decide to upgrade, you should look into the f20. people are starting to make swap kits for it.

heres my buddy that lives near sacramento's corolla. this car is a monster!

t3.jpg
Yeah this one's a beast, and looks hot:bow: This is the route to take with a corolla.

Back