magna flow........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2ndGenTeg

ok i need some input from you guys out there using high flow cats. I'm thinking about getting a magna flow..... don't know if any of you heard of it before but if... is it any good or what would be a better brand to go with. (looking for performance wise)

for 93 integra gs-r
intake, header, and 2.5 custom exhast

Im running a car sound on my car. 90 teg b16 I/E/H. According to my butt dyno i dont feel any loss of power. (There must be some.) Overall im pretty happy with that cat, you can almost see through it, but i still passed smog out here in cali.

only $100 buck that's not bad the magna flow i'm going to get is 169.00 but been reduced to for $97.00 plus it's at my local nopi shop so that makes it easy. They also have a jackson supercharing racing one which is like $300.00

performancepeddler,the store on e-bay has the carsound's for around 60$ usually,fast shipping and good customer service

the magna flows are pretty nice but they have larger bores than what ive seen on hondas. the muffler shop i go to uses them mostly on performance trucks. i guess if you are running turbo it wouldnt really matter.

Back