1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

magna flow........

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by 2ndGenTeg, Mar 11, 2004.

1. 2ndGenTeg

2ndGenTeg Member

ok i need some input from you guys out there using high flow cats. I'm thinking about getting a magna flow..... don't know if any of you heard of it before but if... is it any good or what would be a better brand to go with. (looking for performance wise)

for 93 integra gs-r
    intake, header, and 2.5 custom exhast

2. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

Im running a car sound on my car. 90 teg b16 I/E/H. According to my butt dyno i dont feel any loss of power. (There must be some.) Overall im pretty happy with that cat, you can almost see through it, but i still passed smog out here in cali.

3. 2ndGenTeg

2ndGenTeg Member

car sound...... is that one of those $300 dollar high flow cats? j/c thanks for the reply

4. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

5. 2ndGenTeg

2ndGenTeg Member

only $100 buck that's not bad the magna flow i'm going to get is 169.00 but been reduced to for $97.00 plus it's at my local nopi shop so that makes it easy. They also have a jackson supercharing racing one which is like $300.00

6. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

performancepeddler,the store on e-bay has the carsound's for around 60$ usually,fast shipping and good customer service

7. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

the magna flows are pretty nice but they have larger bores than what ive seen on hondas. the muffler shop i go to uses them mostly on performance trucks. i guess if you are running turbo it wouldnt really matter.

8. deth101

deth101 Senior Member

I've seen the magnaflow's and the carsounds in 2" all the way up to 3.5".......lots of honda apps

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted