making it street legal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90htchbck

yeah, i have a 94 civic and am thinking about throwing in a swap, i was thinking of H22A, B18B, or B16, can i BAR those engines??? i want it street legal and be able to BAR it, what engines could i swap in that would be legal??? the city i live in is cracking down on street racing and i really don't want to hassle with swaping out engines every time they pop the hood

b16 can be BAR'd very easily.. you just need the USDM p30 intake manifold and the USDM p30 ecu.. .. all smog equipment needs to be hooked up like the del sol vtec and it needs to pass smog

yes.. the only one that is a bitch is a k20 because you need the RSX fuel tank also i think

so you can BAR an B18B motor or H22A??? some guy had told me that you could only BAR and engine that originally came on that chassis...so for the 94 eg i would think...only B16 right??? or is he wrong??? cause some people say "only motors from same chassis" and some say that anything can be BAR'd except B20

Back