Manhunt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fastciv

Had it...played it for about 3 weeks. Awesome graphics...but got tired of the same kill scenes. Sold it...bought SOCOM II...very cool

sounds like my kinda game...can you rent it at blockbuster?

does the game allow for "creativity" murders....or are they all pretty much the standard sneak up behind and pull the trigger?

it be cool if you could car bomb, poison, snipe

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 30 2003, 03:12 PM

James Earl Cash

Watch what you say about this character! James is my middle name, Cash is my last, and Earl is my uncles name! Needless to say...i grew up in the country! and watch your damn back!

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Dec 30 2003, 05:55 PM-->
Originally posted by lude68@Dec 30 2003, 05:40 PM
Blanco
@Dec 30 2003, 03:12 PM

James Earl Cash

Watch what you say about this character! James is my middle name, Cash is my last, and Earl is my uncles name! Needless to say...i grew up in the country! and watch your damn back!

Fah Q,

What your name makes you hard?

:lol:

did i say that bitch! i was just stating the irony!

I'm more of a fan of the Silent Hill series. The first one was the scariest F*CK*NG game EVER. Good lord.... I only played it in the daylight once everything turned to night in that damned game.

Manhunt sounds fairly cool though.

EDIT: Post 100 baby! Woo hoo. LOL

i watched my buddy play that game for hours. great game and all, but id rather watch. its like a movie really.

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 31 2003, 01:08 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Dec 31 2003, 02:40 AM
i watched my buddy play that game for hours. great game and all, but id rather watch. its like a movie really.

That's exactly what it is. Check out the book that came with it, it's a catalog for snuff videos. Rockstar even made a website for it at - www.valiant-ent.com.

whats the password to get into the site?

Back