Manifold Flange Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

Today I bolted my manifold to my turbo and with everything provided I bolted it all up..

After bolting it up from the turbo to the flange It covers the inlet area fairly well but there is about a 1 cm of like a circular lip that sticks out and is basically a hole in the inlet area.. Is there a certain adapter like flange I could purchase to fix this problem?

I will get pic later..

Thanks

wow- that manifold sucks even more than i thought if this is the case.

are you sure you have a t3 mani for a t3 turbo?
or whatever combo you have?

gallery_27548_14_1092255610.jpg

Here is the problem I have..

Yea I'm pretty sure I have all the right stuff.

im not sure i follow your drawing... is the turbo the round and the flange the square, or the other way around?

The flange is the square.. The little bit of circular round or whatever is what is not covered up and is basically two holes.. know what I mean?

act if so I put the flange over the inlet part of the turbo, the circular parts are not covered up.. So basically they are holes

the holes revealing are from the actual turbo flange

well i dunno much about turbos but if you cannot replace the flange on the turbo than id say youll have to cut the flange off your manifold and have a new one fabbed up to fit the turbo....then rewelded to your mani.....but from the looks of it you haver a ssautochrome mani and for that matter by the time you were done with all that you could have sold it on ebay and bought somrhtyin nicer

wtf kinda of turbo is that? i've never seen a turbo like that before

Back