Manual to Auto swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cor-e

Yes, you read it right. I am looking to trade my 97 civic lx 5speed for an automatic. It has to be a civic, crx or an integra. Just don't try to trade me for a car that's worth $2000 or something like that, unless you have some cash to put on top of your car. I'll even take two cars for mine. Pictures really help, and I'm in Illinois. Just let me know what you have. Here's mine,

97lx001.jpg

97lx002.jpg

97lx004.jpg

97lx003.jpg

Last edited:
I am going my auto to manual swap soon. If you want, I can sell you everything you will need for an automatic swap for cheap. Then you can sell your manual parts for even more than you bought the auto setup. Let me know..

Aim: bburl6d9
email: hypnotiqcivic@yahoo.com

or PM me

Well, I really just want to trade the whole car. I don't know the first thing about the tech part. What kind of car do you have?

You are a little far anyways, and I really don't want to spend any money. I though somebody would jump to this opportunity, but oh well. My car is as MINT as can be, I'll be better off keeping it.

Back