MAP Sensor Help Please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rxse7n

First post, and a very important one to me. I swapped a 95 LS into my 93 Hatch. The car starts, idles (roughly), and does not rev very freely. I have having difficulty with the MAP sensor wiring because the colors are not matching up. The colors I have on my harness for the MAP are black, yellow/blue, and yellow/white. My harness is the stock civic harness. The car is throwing two codes, 02 because it is not hooked up, and a TPS code. Please respond asap as I really want to get my car running right tonight. Thanks.

One more thing, my car had a '93 ZC in it when I bought it, so they may have used that harness. I say that because the wire colors I have don't match the wires that are supposed to be there for the MAP.

Originally posted by rxse7n@Dec 27 2003, 09:07 PM
The car is throwing two codes, 02 because it is not hooked up, and a TPS code. Please respond asap as I really want to get my car running right tonight. Thanks.

i don't see how the map sensor is even an issue.

fix your two known errors first. then troubleshoot other things that aren't working.

Back