1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAP Sensor

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by 1sikef, Dec 1, 2008.

1. 1sikef

1sikef New Member

ok i just started throwing a code for map sensor so i went and got a new one, put it in and no more code, but im burning way more fuel than i usually do, you can smell it, so my ? is will the map sensor cause this and i think i forgot to put the o-ring on because i found it on my garage floor today.... would that o-ring missing cause the map sensor to mess up, and burn too much fuel

2. D16SiHatch

D16SiHatch New Member

well if its leaking enough air i suppose its a possibility. put the seal back in and see what happens

3. nasty ness

nasty ness New Member

sorry for jumpin on your post but i've been registered for a couple of minutes and i tried searching, and still don't know how to start my own post.

whats up everyone...well I have a problem with my map sensor to...i swapped out the engine and some how threw out the connector to the map sensor...i have a seperate plug and I'm trying to run it directly to the ecu...I know I'm suppose to use d17 d19 d21 but my problem is since the colors are diffierent i dont know which goes where...all i need is to the colors on the actual connector...and maybe a pic.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted