map sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Ok so I keep hearin talk about map sensors, unfortunately im using a TB from the d15, it obviously doesn't have the map sensor on top, i was wondering if the map sensor was loacted on the firewall, because once again, I have to replace the TPS and want to use the LS tb (no reason really just to do it.) The ls throttle body that came with my engine didnt have the MAP on top, but it has the bolt holes.

Should I buy a map sensor for it? Or is it located on the firewall (92-95 civic)

nope defenitly not there, the ls tb has the holes where it would mount but the d15's doesn't. does it use a vaccum sorurce?

I believe your still gonna have to buy the new map sensor for the LS tb because your wiring harness is for the ls right?

Originally posted by sOLLEx@Dec 3 2003, 08:04 AM
I believe your still gonna have to buy the new map sensor for the LS tb because your wiring harness is for the ls right?

No, as long as his harness is the same generation it will plug right in. I have a D series harness plugged into all my B series sensors.

Back