marcus dairy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm going. im meeting up with vero and dave @ terryville D&D by rte 8 and rte 6 at 7:45 to go help set up.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2005, 12:37 AM
i'm going. im meeting up with vero and dave @ terryville D&D by rte 8 and rte 6 at 7:45 to go help set up.
[post=534968]Quoted post[/post]​

thats in Thomaston asshole :p

well...lets set one up...Hubbard park in Meriden The week-end ofter the LimeRock Drift... :p

when is the limerock drift? i would go, just make sure you leave enough time for everyone to plan around it cause no one will end up going and it would look like this years auto-x......(where is B)

8/20 is the drift... but its non-spectator, so make sure you're on someones pit-crew whos registered.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2005, 03:16 PM
i'm not going to make it...

shit hit the fan today at work... i gotta work tomorrow.
[post=536289]Quoted post[/post]​

The Drift or the milk farm meet?

Originally posted by sireg@Aug 2 2005, 10:52 PM
wow if we ever had a hondaswap meet it would suck dick.
[post=534923]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont believe that you will ever find a more apathetic group of Honda owners than the CT Hondaswappers.

Most of us got together to help Airjockie move, and that was as easy as planning the million man march. Right now, if another one of us doesn't just show up on the door step (With money / food / beer / pussy) then we would never see each other.

-> Steve

Back