Marrage license

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Hey I was wondering how to give marrages to people? U know when they say "by the power invested in me...." where would you go to recieve this power? Im just curious. I want that power to make a little extra cash on the side. anyone know where to go. I was thinking like city hall but I have no clue :shrug2: Thanx

Come on man, you get to dress up in those cool multi colored robes and the priests always have the bling bling for the ladies!!

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 3 2004, 07:56 PM
Come on man, you get to dress up in those cool multi colored robes and the priests always have the bling bling for the ladies!!

hahaha too bad I cant get ladies if im a priest!!! plus im not all that religious to devote myself to do that.

you need to become a justice of the peace,
not sure how it's done , but that's what you need

Marrage license??...City Hall.

Power to marry?...Justice of the peace, judge, priest, preacher. etc...

In massachusettes it's done like this:

"Elected officials play a key part in helping Massachusetts citizens get appointed. That's because citizens must get five letters of reference, including a letter from an elected town official, three other people from the town, and an attorney. Applicants also undergo criminal background checks. But even all that doesn't guarantee the job"

Found here

SolPWR... I read the title of your thread and I though that YOU wanted to get married. I was planning to post "Don't do it man!" :ph34r:

:D :D

About your real question, I get spam emails offering to ordain me as a minister. Ordained ministers can perform the ceremony, also a justice of the peace and any captain of a boat (?). Marriage licenses are applied for at the local city hall. In some states, blood tests are required also.

u would make a killing on all the gay people trying to get married...1 day more than 1/2 the pop. will be flaming homo's :(

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 3 2004, 08:45 PM
Ordained ministers can perform the ceremony, also a justice of the peace and any captain of a boat (?).

Oh tits! I'm a boat captain! I can marry myself! Well, not marry *myself*, but ya know... git hitched 'n shit, ya know?

Far out, man.

I thought it was about that gay marriage thing too. Damn homos. They just want benefits.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Mar 3 2004, 08:46 PM
u would make a killing on all the gay people trying to get married...1 day more than 1/2 the pop. will be flaming homo's :(

thats my plan! Im not for it but the money is there

Originally posted by driverunknown@Mar 4 2004, 01:29 AM
I thought it was about that gay marriage thing too. Damn homos. They just want benefits.

What the fuck do you care if gays and lesbians get married? Will it affect your tax returns? Will it make it harder for you to get a burger at McMurder? Will it affect the quality of your life? Who's business is it for you to tell someone who they can and can't marry? Huh? How does a man loving another man or a woman loving another woman affect your well being? So what if they want benefits; it's unconstitutional to deny them the same rights as the rest of the population based on who they love. And don't give me that shit about God hates gays... if he hates 'em so much, how come he makes them, huh? So please, son, I suggest you try to undo your current rectal- cranial inversion.

preach on loco,

Benefits, ha to me if I can do this. Ill be booked everyday for the next 6 months if i can get the license! charge like $500-XXXX ddepending on what they want and then boom! I gotz an M3 and I thank da Homos! :D

preach on brother, feel the same way about homosexuality.

if YOU want to marry someone of the same sex, so be it - it's YOUR life, not what some secluded conservative from a wealthy family considers ok by the writings and interperetations of over 2,000years from the best selling book of all time.'

Amazing how we spend so much time worrying about others, when we should put a little more effort into ourselves.

Back