Master Keys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darien234

A group of guys in the city that I live in are using Honda masterkeys to jack cars . I heard they were going to parking lots and cranking people shit and leaving them running. Imagine going in walmart and you come out and your car running that is some screwy shit.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Dec 28 2004, 04:15 PM
so all they are doing is starting cars, not stealing them?
[post=438297]Quoted post[/post]​

I think they pop the hood and if you don't any thing worth stealing they just leave your shit running, The cars they left running are like (DPFI)

Originally posted by darien234@Dec 28 2004, 04:13 PM
A group of guys in the city that I live in are using Honda masterkeys to jack cars . I heard they were going to parking lots and cranking people shit and leaving them running. Imagine going in walmart and you come out and your car running that is some screwy shit.
[post=438295]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry but that's old news, especially out here in cali...Long BEach in particular...and it doesn't even need to be a "master key"...just a grinded honda key, period. how do i know you ask? let's just say, i am not that dumb shit i was 7 years ago.

:werd: I have a friend whose brother works at a honda yard, and he has a set of masters. Came in handy when I locked both sets in my car at the atm.

Back