Master to slave hardline ?.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raabdunn

Hey guys, so this is kind of a noob question but I can't seem to figure it out.

I just swapped a b20 vtec into my friend's integra gsr. We used the gsr head and transmission with a b20z block. I'm basically done but as soon as I was about to start it, I realized that the hardline from the hookup to the master cylinder to the slave cylinder is missing.

*The only part that is missing is the hookup from the hardline that goes to the master cylinder, it's maybe 8 inches long and on the front of the transmission, basically under the distributer. I'm sorry I don't have a picture on here.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way I can make my own hardline? I read about people using a 6 to 10 foot braided hose from the master to the slave, but can I just make like an 8 inch one? If not, does ANYONE know where I can get another one without going to an Acura dealer and paying a fortune?

Thanks.

If you have the right fittings you can make your own; but otherwise just going to a junkyard and pulling one would be easier.

Also, there's aftermarket lines that replace the line with a braided hose.

Back