1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Master to slave hardline ?.

Discussion in 'Integra' started by raabdunn, Jun 3, 2011.

1. raabdunn

raabdunn New Member

Hey guys, so this is kind of a noob question but I can't seem to figure it out.

I just swapped a b20 vtec into my friend's integra gsr. We used the gsr head and transmission with a b20z block. I'm basically done but as soon as I was about to start it, I realized that the hardline from the hookup to the master cylinder to the slave cylinder is missing.

*The only part that is missing is the hookup from the hardline that goes to the master cylinder, it's maybe 8 inches long and on the front of the transmission, basically under the distributer. I'm sorry I don't have a picture on here.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way I can make my own hardline? I read about people using a 6 to 10 foot braided hose from the master to the slave, but can I just make like an 8 inch one? If not, does ANYONE know where I can get another one without going to an Acura dealer and paying a fortune?

Thanks.

2. raabdunn

raabdunn New Member

I guess what I'm looking for is actually the hard clutch line? I'm sorry for the naive questions.

3. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

If you have the right fittings you can make your own; but otherwise just going to a junkyard and pulling one would be easier.

Also, there's aftermarket lines that replace the line with a braided hose.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted