max boost for a b18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAN, this thread is getting good!
I'll just hang back and wait for more action :fishing1:

Sorry, I cant offer any advise at all, being a fuckstick.. besides, I speak "ricer", a language that a hillbilly ford man wouldn't understand. :dunno:

ass.

Yelling at people who are only trying to help you will never get you far in life, nor here.

Congrats for representing the Ford community, in the way we have all come to know and disrespect.

92widebody-dx said:
completely stock internals, with a venom intake, and felpro head gasket, how much boost will the car handle, if you or anyone you kno has done a similar setup let me kno how much boost it took to blow something

Look at the compressor maps for a typical t3/t4, look at the compressor map for the t70, and compare them. If everyone is saying a stock motor could handle 10-14lb of boost, look on the t3/t4 compressor map around 10-14lb, see ~about~ how much air the compressor is pushing, and then shoot for around that same flow rate on the t70 map.

btw, pissing off the adminstrators on this site is not a great way to get to know people here, especially when they are trying to help you out.

reikoshea said:
if youre a ford man pretend its a tbird or probe turbo...its the same thing, the qualities of a turbo all work the same way whether or not you are on a honda or ford....

there actually is a huge ddifference between lets say a tbird, which is the car i own, and a hinda. first a tbird comes stock with a turbo and the motor can handle 20lbs, mine has 30 goin itno it, but thats with alot of modification, a honda however wasnt built for a turbo, so i was lookin to ppl that know tghe car, who have maybe put a turbo kit on a honda, to find out what kind of boost i can put into the motor

first off i would rather be a hillbilly ford man than a faggot ricer, and second im not lookin to make friends i was look for advise on put a turbo kit on a honda, because im not a rice kind of guy

oh and it doesnt matter what i kno, like two ppl answered the fuckin qustion in a way i was lookin for, i wasnt lookin for how much hp a stock hona engine will take, i was lookin for the boost it will take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back