Mazda 3 - 36

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vindowviper

what do we know about the new mazda 3 and 36.

I like the hatch look, but seems like there is something wrong.

My girlfriend wanted a 6cyl stang last year, I kept telling here to look at Lancers, and 6es (she wanted brand new and a Honda wasn't what she wanted). So I break up with her and she calls me a month later telling me about her 6 she just bought. I like em though

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 21 2004, 12:45 PM
i think they are both pimp. the 3 hatch looks tits. and the 6, is a hot DD for sure

:werd:

If I hadto choose from the between the 3 and the 3 5door...I would choose the 5door. Something about it looks pimp. I wonder if there is going to be alot of aftermarket support for either?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 21 2004, 12:45 PM
i think they are both pimp. the 3 hatch looks tits. and the 6, is a hot DD for sure

i thought u didnt like tits Brian?? i coulda sworn you were into the "12 year old boy" look

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Def_Jam+Jan 21 2004, 07:01 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jan 21 2004, 12:45 PM

:werd:

If I hadto choose from the between the 3 and the 3 5door...I would choose the 5door. Something about it looks pimp. I wonder if there is going to be alot of aftermarket support for either?

:withstupid:

the 5 door just looks fuckin hot

Back