MD inspection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

Since theres now "full east coast" section here i guess this is the best place to post this.

I need a check list MVA (maryland) uses to inspect cars. I'm signing my car over to my fiance to save on insurance but i need to get it inspected. All the mods im worried it wont pass need a heads up someone help a nig out.

You know alot of people from patapsco right? I am from patapsco class of 02. I know a mechanic who used to be able to help people out but i think he knows of someone who can help you. I can ask him for you once i get a response from you.

yeah i grad in 98, i need this asap if you can help me out i'll throw a few bucks your way... let me know

Well i will egt a hold of him tomorrow it may be like by this weekend you could get er done... but no promises here. I will do my best. You drive a 6th gen green coupe right?

what mods do you have that make you think it wont pass?

and it really depends on who you take it to. when i took my car to be inspected, i went through like 4 different places cause the things they failed me on were rediculous. i had people failing me cause the rims werent stock size and becuase the shocks were aftermarket. technically that is the law in MD, you just have to take it to someone that will be more lienient on those things and who will realize what is a safety issue and what is not.

well i have nothing stock on my suspension except stock honda HX wheels

my R in place of the stock motor, various motor mods thats what im conerned about most

where did you end up taking your car? assuming you are in MD

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 5 2004, 09:54 PM
Well i will egt a hold of him tomorrow it may be like by this weekend you could get er done... but no promises here. I will do my best. You drive a 6th gen green coupe right?
[post=398851]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah 99 green coupe

Back