medium pimpin' +1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mike, send him the altezzas, and he can complete the car...buy that wrx frame on ebay for 200.00, and you are in business :)

Why the hell is that fire hydrant green? When I saw it, the 1st thing I thought of was the Tein guy.

Originally posted by Havok@May 25 2004, 09:43 AM
Mike, send him the altezzas, and he can complete the car...buy that wrx frame on ebay for 200.00, and you are in business :)

Sure, I can mail those out to them. I just need an address!

Originally posted by Calesta+May 25 2004, 09:44 AM-->
@May 25 2004, 09:43 AM

Sure, I can mail those out to them. I just need an address!

No, I still say you tie the altezzas up, put them in a white sheet, have them in the ground with you behind them giving the thumbs up :)

LOL i had to read that twice...

at first i thought you were talking about some kinda KKK ritual with putting on a white sheet... i was like WTf, they are only tail lights..

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 24 2004, 10:02 PM
aal.jpg

This looks so gay. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 25 2004, 09:50 AM
LOL i had to read that twice...

at first i thought you were talking about some kinda KKK ritual with putting on a white sheet... i was like WTf, they are only tail lights..

We'z all about tha Klan down hea in da souf! :blink: :puke2:

i got a door i could throw in on the project.....btw, you got any recent pics of the z up, clayton? i wanted to see what the new hood looked like.

The next photo shoot will need a few people to help set up...I got engines, tranys, wheels, doors, hoods, bumpers, sunroofs, wings, lips, seats, steering wheels, x-mas tree lights, beer, fire extingusher, 2 turbos, exhaust, coffee cans, intakes, springs, coil over kit, stickers, carbs, lights......almost everything for a sweet picture...hehe

I like this pic of Bill the best... I like the simplicity of the lines and thought:
DSC00469.JPG

Then Bill and the bumper are all in blue. Also the progression of the red of the civic, going to blue, then to the Tein green fire hydrant... all placed along the soft curve of the road.

</art critic>

Well mad props should go out to the photographer and stylist of that photo shoot.... B)

what the hell is an airplane wing doing in your garage?

Back