Meet Cooper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
my new buddy!

cooper.JPG

i used to have a dog like that... it was a little bad ass. He used to walk around the house stealing socks to chew on. He had atleast 14 socks in his cage. cool little dog though. Mine was named pop-tart... the 80's :)

I have a dashund, but shes almost 12 years old now...

I've actually always had a dashund since I was born.

Spaghetti, Meatball, Peanut Butter, Jelly and now PJ

noah thats awesome!

hes purebred, but has the stance of a pitbull. walks like one too. he weighs nothing, but makes a ton of noise when he runs, and damn hes fast.

wait till he grows...he'll get longer. :mrgreen:

I really might have to buy that hot dog costume next year.

Agreed, those little Daschunds are badasses.

They seem cute, but they bark their fucking heads off. They have no clue of their size, they will take anything on.

Quoted post[/post]]
Agreed, those little Daschunds are badasses.

They seem cute, but they bark their fucking heads off. They have no clue of their size, they will take anything on.

that fit's my dog perfectly.. i took jake over to my gf's house, where they have a mutt, but it's about the size of a golden retriever.. well, Jake (my dachsund) had her dog scared stiff of him. it was soo funny!!

now, how the hell do i get him to shut up? i think he barks just to hear himself sometimes..

Yea, my daschund gets a little annoying, she barks at everything. She's a cool little dog though.

I'm not a fan of huge dogs, when I finally move out. If I get a dog, it will most likely be a daschund.

Back