Megan Racing F. Camber Kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

double0Si

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
VIP
Ball joints on the Si need replaced so I figured I might as well throw on a camber kit while I'm in there. I can get the Megan Racing kit for 175 shipped. Anyone have experience with these? Or should I pony up the extra 75 for the Skunk2 kit.

Moneys tight as usual but if theyre just as good theres not really a down side to saving money. I dont need to buy soley for a name brand, but I at least want a respectable one.
MRSFCAHC96003.gif

I don't see any graduation on the movable parts.

The welds are messy too.

I wouldn't buy them. You might wind up buying them twice.

Ok. This may seem like a no brainer but I wanna run this by everyone to see if anybodys dealt with it.

Ok so far I'm leaning on the S2 front camber kit. BUT, I just ran accross this Buddy Club front AND rear kit for 250.00 shipped. The S2 Pro Plus kit is 230. shipped. So if youve got some, :feedback:
bc.camberkit-5.08_d.jpg

Yea, the Buddy Club looks very similar to the S2 minus the ball joints.

I've heard good things about Megan on other parts so as weird as they look I thought I'd throw it out there. I've never heard anything bad about BC so I'm probably gonna order them when the moneys put together. Unless I hear something else between then. Guess I'm on the bike til then.

I dont need the rears but why not for the price...:shrug2:

I would just look to see where the screws are to adjust the balljoint, if the bolts are on the top you may have a hard time adjusting them.

those buddy club rear arms are the same as the megan racing ones for the mirage. just a different color.

i was thinking about getting them, but there is no need for my 1.5in drop... the mirage has stock camber adjustment in the rear ;)

shit I've got stock springs all around! I don't need any camber adjustment. Yet. But I do need ball joints. So again I figure why not. No use buying twice. the price of replacements alone is close to the same as for a FC kit.

Back