Megan Racing Header?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BrutalB83

Brutal Moderator
VIP
Does anyone have any experience with Megan headers?? I know Megan is a cheapo brand but their stuff seems to be alot better than some of the other cheapo brands (OBX, Ractive, APC, etc.).

I know you guys will probably say go with Kamikaze or Rage or SMSP, but the car I'm putting this on is a 97 LS Integra automatic daily driver, so you can see why I don't really want to drop $1000 on one of those expensive manifolds.

I've heard DC headers are overpriced for what you get, so I was thinking the Megan piece might be a good choice for the money? They're stainless steel, available in 4-1 and 4-2-1, and you can pick one up on Ebay for $100-$150.

Any opinions??

megan makes a quality product. dont expect big gains with that thing but if you just want to pick up 4-7 hp then this header is what you will want. that is about the same as a dc header. if you want to get a little bit more power out of it then you can always put a better collector on it.

Back