1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Megan Racing Header?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by BrutalB83, Feb 12, 2007.

1. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Does anyone have any experience with Megan headers?? I know Megan is a cheapo brand but their stuff seems to be alot better than some of the other cheapo brands (OBX, Ractive, APC, etc.).

I know you guys will probably say go with Kamikaze or Rage or SMSP, but the car I'm putting this on is a 97 LS Integra automatic daily driver, so you can see why I don't really want to drop $1000 on one of those expensive manifolds.

I've heard DC headers are overpriced for what you get, so I was thinking the Megan piece might be a good choice for the money? They're stainless steel, available in 4-1 and 4-2-1, and you can pick one up on Ebay for $100-$150.

Any opinions??

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

i've never really heard any bad things about Megan

3. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

megan makes a quality product. dont expect big gains with that thing but if you just want to pick up 4-7 hp then this header is what you will want. that is about the same as a dc header. if you want to get a little bit more power out of it then you can always put a better collector on it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted