Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

damn, someone needs their attention fix...

i prefer text messaging over phone calls...
i HATE when my phone rings...

thats why you put your phone on silent mode :)

i hardly receive calls anyways so i get excited if my phone rings or get a text message...lol

After many mins of texting:

Brian E loves me and is wearing pink pj bottoms

and 92civicb18b1 wants me to pick him up after im done work and help him pick up chicks ...

Who just "I like Pie" 'd me????

LMMFAO!! i am not wearing pink pj bottoms...LOL. they are blue. well i was wearing blue pj botttoms until i showered and put some jeans and a hoodie on.

Attention whore is an insulting term used in reference to a person who is trying to draw attention to themself or who finds attention from others gratifying. The insult turns on the idea that the person to whom it is directed is comparable in their actions to a prostitute: a prostitute gives himself or herself sexually to anyone willing to pay, and in the same way an attention whore makes a fool of himself or herself for anyone willing to pay attention.

The term attention whore came into popular usage through the Internet, where it is often used to deride those who try to gain attention and a reputation online. The term can therefore often be linked to the term cam whore.

DING DING DING

attention-red.jpg

So it's safe to say we have a prostitute on our hands?
all women are prostitutes...

Mark Twain is at a party, mingling with the upper crust, and he's talking to an obviously rich matron who is busy lamenting the death of morality. Mr. Twain interrupts her to ask, "My dear madam, your complaints are well-grounded, but I wonder if you would sleep with me for one million dollars?"

The woman replied, a bit flustered, "For one million dollars Well, who wouldn't?"

"Unfortunately," Mr. Twain continued, "I don't have one million dollars. Will you sleep with me for twenty?"

The woman became offended and said indignantly, "Certainly not! What kind of woman do you think I am?!"

To which Mr. Twain replied, "We've already established WHAT you are; now we're just haggling over the price."

(i have also seem this attributed to churchill)

Quoted post[/post]]
So it's safe to say we have a prostitute on our hands?
all women are prostitutes...

Mark Twain is at a party, mingling with the upper crust, and he's talking to an obviously rich matron who is busy lamenting the death of morality. Mr. Twain interrupts her to ask, "My dear madam, your complaints are well-grounded, but I wonder if you would sleep with me for one million dollars?"

The woman replied, a bit flustered, "For one million dollars Well, who wouldn't?"

"Unfortunately," Mr. Twain continued, "I don't have one million dollars. Will you sleep with me for twenty?"

The woman became offended and said indignantly, "Certainly not! What kind of woman do you think I am?!"

To which Mr. Twain replied, "We've already established WHAT you are; now we're just haggling over the price."

(i have also seem this attributed to churchill)

That fucking ROCKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back