Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
In all defense of Joe - he had no previous knowladge (neither did I) of gang signs - and that our famous JDM pose was actually a motion to be shot. The'JDM pose' he speaks of is completely artbitrary and changes each time the pose is made.

Blanco - I appreciate your concern and your point is valid, but I don't think EP3 is making these signs to be "cool". He's doing it to impersonate the classic pose random Japanese tuners have made in Super Street and Option.

mad JDM YOooo

88cb0d416e.jpg

go ahead, bag on the hair. the ladies (read: my lady) love it.

my current girl has short hair...just enough to grab though, so its aiight :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]c'mon guy's thats clearly the "shocker" . . . . its my JDM YOOOooooo pose. . . lmao. . .

Your right hand is making the sign for Eastside and your left hand is making the sign for Vice Lord. If the wrong member of the Folk Nation, a confused Crip, or just someone from the Westside sees you do that in person, it's your ass. No offense, but if you aren't in a gang and don't really know what the signs mean, don't throw them up. Gangbangers call that false flagging and this is what happens to false flaggers...Not Work Safe. Still think that mad tight pose is so cool?

yes theats my classic JDM YOOoooo pose. . . .

yeah Blanco, noone cares :p

the chances of you running into a gangbanger (Besides myself) in whitinsville are about the same as a large jetliner crashing into your exact location.

You know, that's not the point. Kids fucking die every day over this shit and people like you guys thinks it's fucking funny to throw up signs, cause it's "mad tight JDM".

Homie, straight up point blank, there ain't nothing fucking JDM about the Vice Lords, Gangster Disciples, the People Nation or the Folk Nation. These motherfuckers will put a bullet in your head without a second thought. Fucking think about that shit before you think looking like gangsta is cool. And the funny thing is, the Nation niggaz don't even consider themselves to be gangbangers like Crips and bloods...but they'll kill you on the spot for false flagging.

Yes, this shit actually pisses me off in real life. Maybe when some of your friends get shot over petty bullshit like this, you might actually care too. It's not funny, it's not "mad tight JDM", and it's not a fucking game. If you're not in a gang and you throw up hand signs you deserve to get stabbed or shot. Hell, a kid was dragged behind a wall, beaten up, and then stabbed by four nortenos at our local mall a few weeks back, because they thought he was from a rival gang. The founder of the New York United blood Nation (West Coast blood rip-offs) has been labeled a target by every blood on the East Coast because they thought he snitched. When you throw up hand signs you pull yourself into their world. When you throw up handsigns in a town with no gangs, you're just fucking lame.

I'm out.

i find it quite humorous that you have more animosity towards the people throwing up stupid hand gestures to be silly, than you have towards the people who base a lifestyle off of these stupid hand gestures, and actually kill people for making stupid hand gestures

so heres another hand gesture for ya

a_kid_finger.jpg

ok, NO MORE GANG SHIT IN THIS THREAD.

take it somehwere else.

Quoted post[/post]]
DBritt ! My favorite Democrat !

N9 was a great time, I haven't talked to CRXGator in a while (I lost his phone number) and Composimo came here a few months ago to chronicle his new projects (Which are pretty breathtaking)

I saved my Civic seats for ya !

EDIT: Post 7,777

Hey Man!, I got some OEM seats off ebay, stripped the cover and foam off the pass. seat and put it on my drivers...looks good and feels great...
You setting up a PA. meet?
I'm down with that, I can attend 1/2 of Sat. and Sun. PM me or shoot me an email.
I can get Gators number, just gotta get ahold of Scrambnlerman...He moved to North Calinky last month.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey Man!, I got some OEM seats off ebay, stripped the cover and foam off the pass. seat and put it on my drivers...looks good and feels great...
You setting up a PA. meet?
I'm down with that, I can attend 1/2 of Sat. and Sun. PM me or shoot me an email.
I can get Gators number, just gotta get ahold of Scrambnlerman...He moved to North Calinky last month.

I setup Penna2 after N9, but then for two years didn't have a Honda, so I didn't bother with it. 12 people showed up to the first one, so the next may have some more.

North Carolina ?

Also, have you talked to 7PSI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back