Merry Mothaphuking XMAS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:beers: :beers: Merry Xmas, To all, and to all great drinkz :beers: :beers:

woooot woooooot yeah, 5 pints and 4 trout river beers later.. im quite buzzed. . merry christmas to you all! or xmas if you hate jesus...

Sitting here at work...

2 shots of Jager, and 2 STOUT 16 oz Forty Creek whiskey and cokes later...

I'm feeling pretty "I don't give a fuck" at work this evening.

fortycree_2.jpg
= GOOD stuff. Smooth for whiskey, and I'm NOT a whiskey fan.

I'm feeling good after a flask of Jäger and some Captain Morgan. Fuck Waffle House, nasty ass shit.

Where did waffle house come from?! I killed my 2nd bottle of SoCo, all I had left, Merry Christmas Eve.. :beers:

I killed the Bacardi, not drunk anymore and if I wasn't so broke I'd buy another bottle before I go up to my family's house, so I can get drunk there.

spending my xmas in sector ... fuck this place. not only do i have to "work" ive got to do it for a full 24 hrs. first xmas away from family. i say again, fuck this place! have a merry xmas everyone. drink a few for me.

<span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">Merry Xmas </span></span>Bieeeaattchesss...
Now its time to get Wasted.<--'again'....Buuh bye.....

Marry Xmas. Now its time to go to Mass. (catholic like whoa).

Merry Christmas Eve Bitches!!!!

Time to do whatever the fuck I want to, my family already had Christmas, thanks to fucked up family scheduling. That's what you get when your pops drives a truck though. :shrug2: Oh well, bottoms up! :beer: :beers:

Back