Merry X-mas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I was drinking some beers and playing with photoshop. Well Merry X-mas and Happy Hanukkah!!!!!! CHEERS!!!! :beer:

bottles_with_hats.jpg

corona_hanika.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 12 2003, 03:12 AM
lol

hippie :)

:withstupid:

You're talented though. :thumbsup:

Being 19 are you supposed to be drinking? :unsure:

Dont mind me. I bought beer for a bunch of underage kids before...B was with me one time...lol he got carded too :lmao:

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 12 2003, 03:15 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Dec 12 2003, 03:12 AM
lol

Dont mind me. I bought beer for a bunch of underage kids before...B was with me one time...lol he got carded too :lmao:

Do you think that is good? I seen some other people do amazing stuff. Im trying to learn this before I hit school in jan cause im taking video production and working on these stills will help when it comes to editing.

:roll: sorry mom, Thirsty Thursday :D 3:17am listening to reggae and trying to keep this buzz going!!!

Originally posted by SolPWR+Dec 12 2003, 03:18 AM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 12 2003, 03:15 AM
pissedoffsol
@Dec 12 2003, 03:12 AM
lol

Do you think that is good? I seen some other people do amazing stuff. Im trying to learn this before I hit school in jan cause im taking video production and working on these stills will help when it comes to editing.

:roll: sorry mom, Thirsty Thursday :D 3:17am listening to reggae and trying to keep this buzz going!!!

The calidascope (sp?) effect is pretty cool. I like the santa hats on the beer bottles too :D

Back