Metal Mania

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
anyone else watching Metal Mania on VH1? they are showing some REALLY old hevy metal videos. first video they played was Bark At The Moon by Ozzy. i havent seen that video in a long ass time. anywho, so far its a pretty decent show and im rocking out to these old metal vids

rockon.gif
<--btw this needs to be added to emoticon list

VH1 had the 40 top most metal songs on the other night. Metallicas Enter Sandman came in 22nd... while System of a Down came in like 16th. I thought that was funny.

Quoted post[/post]]
or the fact that they haven't put out a decent song in over 15 years?

Well, that's just a matter of opinion. I do enjoy a few songs off St Anger... but that's usually when I just want to listen to some mediocre drums and a lot of thrashing. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
or the fact that they haven't put out a decent song in over 15 years?

Well, that's just a matter of opinion. I do enjoy a few songs off St Anger... but that's usually when I just want to listen to some mediocre drums and a lot of thrashing. :p

I owned about 15 metallica tshirts growing up, been to at least 5 of their shows, own ever cd including load and reload, and i couldn't name you 1 track off st anger.

Well hell neither can I, but I have it... it's in one of my 5 cd books somewhere.

and I've only been to two shows. :)

Back